For the Geeky Gadget Girl website: www.GeekyGadgetGirl.co.uk
What does Geeky Gadget Girl do?
Geeky Gadget Girl is an IT Consultancy & Cyber Security Firm based in Malvern, Worcestershire. Offering IT Support & IT Services to families and small businesses. Helping everyone understand and use their Windows, Android and Apple devices to their full potential but in the safest and most secure way possible.
What kind of data do I collect?
The only personal data I collect from you is the following:
- Contact form information, entered when a website visitor fills out the contact form. This is whatever is entered by you, the user, into each field. For example, it would usually include your name, address, email address and telephone number and whatever information you include in your message to me.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address and basic location data.
Why is it collected?
- In order for me to respond to your message (contact you) I would retain your contact information.
- Internet Protocol (IP) address is registered by my site analytics tool which is used to see how many visits the website has had and from which area.
- I WILL NOT pass on, sell or rent your data to third parties or share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- I WILL share your data if I am required to do so by law (by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime).
I do not collect or store personally identifiable information from website visitors
What is done with your data?
Any data that is collected as a result of you contacting me, is ONLY used to respond to your message. It would only be, upon your request to recruit my services, that your information would be passed to any specific work-related supplier organisations, departments, agencies and public bodies and only for the purpose of work related tasks.
Security and protection of your data:
My systems, hardware and software that is used in conjunction with your data is kept fully up to date, encrypted using advanced virtual private network technology and protected with leading industry standard anti-virus software.
How long your data is kept?
I only retain your personal data for as long as it is needed for the purposes set out in this document. Therefore approximately a minimum of one year and a maximum of seven years after completion of work.
Children’s privacy protection:
My services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. I do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
You have the right to..
- Request information about how your personal data is processed
- Request a copy of that personal data
- Request that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
- Raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- Request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- Ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests or need to enquire further, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me and I will respond as quickly as possible.
Contact me HERE